- Develop your problem-solving skills using mathematical and statistical techniques in mathematical applications
- Use cutting-edge statistics and mathematics software from Year 1, including MATLAB, Python, R, LaTeX, and SPSS
- Enjoy the flexibility to switch between our Mathematics programmes in the first two years
- Benefit from small group sizes and quality time with expert staff
- Gain valuable industry work experience on an optional Sandwich year between years 2 and 3
- Discover a pathway to a wide range of exciting careers in an international work environment
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2021.
If you already have a 2021 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice in Track – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants are required to hold a minimum of 2 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 2 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. We welcome applicants who have completed the Extended Project (EP/EPQ) and points obtained from this qualification will be included in any offer. In addition, we accept a maximum of 32 points from level 3 qualifications below A2 that are included in the tariff (e.g. AS-levels not studied at A-level, music or dance qualifications). If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|