Gain the expertise to succeed in an animal-related career with our BSc Bioveterinary Sciences with Foundation degree. This four-year programme includes a foundation year that leads directly into our three-year BSc Bioveterinary Sciences course. It offers an excellent route to a degree in bioveterinary sciences if you do not have the typical entry requirements. The foundation year will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed at university. You’ll develop core skills in academic study, writing, mathematics, and research, as well as subject-specific skills in biology, ecology and sustainability. Choose BSc Bioveterinary Sciences with Foundation at the University of Reading Bioveterinary scientists play a vital role in the challenges facing our society:
- contributing to sustainability and food security by ensuring the optimal health, welfare and management of farmed animals
- applying scientific approaches to the management of the health, welfare and behaviour of domestic and captive animal populations
- engaging in research at the interface of animal biology, veterinary science and animal management
- cell biology
- physiology of body systems
- health, welfare, and behaviour sciences
- nutritional sciences
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
GCSE English, Mathematics and Science at grade C.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland