Is your imagination captured by the study of poetry and prose? Do you have the desire to develop your own creative skills in different forms, genres, and modes? Studying English Literature and Creative Writing at Keele will enable you to strengthen your literary analysis alongside your imaginative writing. You will develop these skills in tandem to find and hone your creative and critical voice. Why choose this course?
- Expand your ability to write in different forms and genres and develop your own individual voice as a writer
- Become a skilled analyst of literature of all kinds, from poetry to graphic novels to political speeches
- Work alongside published poets, novelists, and academics at the cutting edge of modern literary studies
- Enhance your career prospects and build key transferable skills through core modules and work placement opportunities
- Hear professional writers speak, and build your confidence through sharing your own work, at the regular Keele Hall Readings series of events
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course