Course Overview Foundation Entry degree courses are ideal if you’ve got the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to directly join an honours programme. It’s entirely unique, and a great stepping stone to degree study. Why study with us
- You'll have access to SAP and SAGE world-renowned software providers.
- You’ll get the opportunity to further develop your employability by taking a 48-week paid placement, in accountancy, business and public sector environments.
- Strong links with industry which enhance learning and employment opportunities
- The businesses we work with offer internships, placements, live projects and mentors, so you’ll gain excellent practical experience.
- You’ll have the option to study abroad after Year 1, or undertake a placement at the end of Year 2: a 48-week paid placement within industry helps you to put theory into practice, working in a professional business environment.
- Attend guest speaker events from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CiM).
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|