University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Want a career in IT, engineering, manufacturing, construction or nuclear industries? Our course has been designed around the requirements of professional bodies, including the Association for Project Management (APM), so you learn all the profession-relevant skills that you need for a career in project management. Why Choose University of Cumbria You’ll learn the skills that employers will demand from you, plus, your studies be kept up to date with the latest guidance from the APM. While you’ll gain the academic theory required, you’ll boost your confidence and employability with hands-on practical sessions.
- Provides a route into professional qualifications including the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) and the APM Project Management Qualification
- Opportunity for work-based placements
- Academic staff have diverse backgrounds with professional project-related experience across different sectors
- We get to know you well and support you throughout your studies
- Kept up to date with the latest industry practices through guest lectures by current professionals
- Interactive course to boost confidence and learning
- Learn about project management techniques and get to grips with current professionally-used software to boost your employment chances
- Our links with local, regional and national businesses and the Association for Project Management North West Branch give you good networking opportunities
- Our students have won awards for working with local projects, depicting the positive contribution of project management to bring community benefits
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Carlisle - Fusehill Street|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||M: 21 credits P: 24 credits||60 credits, 45 must be graded at Level 3|
GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|