Our BSc Computer Science degree will provide you with the theoretical tools and professional skills required to solve real-world problems, develop the software systems of the future, and be prepared for a successful career in a sector in constant evolution. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by the British Computer Society - The Chartered Institute for IT
- Option to specialise on one of five pathways: Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Games, Software Engineering or Web and App Development
- All necessary mathematics knowledge is provided within relevant modules
- Gain first-hand experience in industry with our Placement Year option
- Access a wide range of equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
The University considers transfers in to year 2, please provide details of the course and module content from your current/past Higher Education provider. When completing your UCAS application please include in your personal statement reasons for seeking a transfer and please provide a reference from this Institution.
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course