About the course This MA Animation course will enable you to...
- develop a professional-level individual approach towards animation direction
- choose to study parts of this course online or on campus
- develop your digital animation skills and knowledge to a more advanced level
- extend your theoretical and contextual understanding of animation, its audiences and media culture
- produce a film that reflects your individual style and contemporary animation practices
- become more familiar with professional-level enquiry, research, creative, invention, project planning and management practices
- study within a multi-disciplinary environment which encourages discussion and idea exploration.
A degree in a relevant subject (2.2 minimum), plus a portfolio demonstrating recent engagement and creative activities in your intended study area is normally expected. Accreditation of professional experience may be possible for practitioners without a first degree. A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in any component (or equivalent) is required for those whose first language is not English. For country specific qualifications, please visit our your country page. If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course