- Focus on values and beliefs to deepen your understanding of the specific needs of individuals and communities within local and global societies
- Learn the highly transferable skills of speaking and writing clearly and convincingly along with the capacity for independent thinking
- Study one of the oldest university subjects
- Learn from leading international thinkers across the campus on a wide range of questions relating to your course
- Gain real-world work experience as a part of your degree programme by volunteering for a placement with a range of organisations, from charities to think tanks
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants are usually required to hold a minimum of 1 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 1 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|