If you have studied business for two years at university, the final-year entry route into business management will help you complete the degree. Learn more. Our degree in business management teaches you the practical skills you need to become an effective business leader in a range of organisations. Entering in the final year, you will learn about leadership and management skills, as well as business strategy and organisational decision-making. Our business management degree offers the skills you need to work in the private and public sectors. Popular career options for our business management degree include a range of business management roles in the private, public and voluntary sectors. What you should know about this course
- The course is designed to give you the skills to become a future business leader.
- Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021)
- Gaining skills in the appropriate software, you’ll learn to harness the power of digital marketing.
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked top 10 for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide 2020).
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
You should have a minimum of 120 credits at Level 4 and 120 credits at Level 5 with an average overall score of 55%, with no failed or referred courses.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|