- Help shape the future of fashion by joining our Fashion Promotion and Marketing course and learn all about the world of promotion through branding, marketing, image making, digital communication, social media and styling.
- Are you excited about the fashion and lifestyle industry, creating beautiful content, finding out how to influence and inspire change, and working on fashion shoots? This course attracts driven, motivated and passionate students who want to tap into our 50 years’ worth of experience as a centre for excellence in fashion education as well as work on live industry briefs.
- Our strong industry links and the opportunity to spend a year in the industry gives this course a competitive edge and ensures that future employers will sit up and take notice of you.
- You have the choice of two pathways: Promotion or Styling. Whichever you choose, we’ll help you to prepare for a successful career in this fast-paced and evolving creative industry.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Fashion Promotion is ranked 5th in England with 100% of students satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2020)
- Our Fashion courses are ranked in the Top 80 of the Best Fashion Schools in the World for 2020 (CEOWORLD Magazine).
- We run national and international study trips to fashion shows and exhibitions – we’ve visited Paris, Milan, Barcelona and Amsterdam, and regularly go to New York.
Year 1: Introduction to Fashion Promotion, Digital Imaging for Fashion, Introduction to Trend, Introduction to Fashion Communication, Creative Computer Aided Design Year 2: Promotional Campaigns, Development of Fashion Communication, Preparation for Industry, Fashion Enterprise, CAD Publication Module, The Fashion Image, Referencing for Styling, Promotional Campaigns Year 3 or 4: Creative and Critical thinking, Fashion Show Production, Fashion Portfolio, Marketing report, Promotion final campaign, Styling Final project, Critical and Cultural Studies: Fashion, Textiles, Culture and Identity
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Additional entry requirements
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|