LLB Law (Commercial) at Keele combines the study of foundational law subjects with a focus on commercial law. A large proportion of the legal sector, in the UK and internationally, is focused on commercial obligations, from small-scale, high-street firms to prestigious multinationals and Barristers’ Chambers. Adopting a critical and interdisciplinary approach, this LLB programme combines the study of commercially focused legal modules with business options from Keele Business School. Our Legal Advice Clinics, placement opportunities and mooting competitions all contribute to the development of valuable skills such as communication, research and critical analysis, strengthening your employability. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Enhance your career prospects with specialist knowledge in business and trade law
- State-of-the-art facilities including a moot courtroom and dedicated law library
- Wide range of career enhancing opportunities: Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, practical legal skills competitions and placement schemes
- Prepare for various legal careers and non-legal careers with a wide range of skills and expertise in commercial law
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information