This degree is delivered at our Confetti London Campus in Whitechapel. If you want to produce cutting-edge, high-end content that reaches a diverse global audience then this Masters degree is for you. It’s at Confetti where you’ll have countless opportunities to develop your skills and build your portfolio, thanks to our industry connections and our very own creative commercial businesses. As well as getting access to practical experience, the course will cover:
- Undertaking comprehensive research and enquiry to advance your knowledge in digital content production.
- Critically evaluating the potential for innovation in the application of production technologies in the creation of digital content.
- Issues relating to sustainability, ethics and legal frameworks when developing ideas for digital content.
- Strategic approaches to leadership, management, and problem solving when working as part of team creating digital content.
- Investigating emerging markets regarding distribution, online platforms and diverse target audiences showing increased sophistication when interpreting key analytics and audience data.
- The monitoring, evaluation and reflection on audience analytics data, allowing you to respond accordingly by adjusting your digital content both ethically and strategically to increase engagement with intended and non-intended audiences.
- The global impact of social media and the current debates at the forefront of digital content creation.
- Learning techniques of research and enquiry into authentic work-like contexts when creating innovative digital content.
- Developing ethical, diverse, and inclusive digital content for intended and non-intended audiences, demonstrating innovation, change and originality through the application of appropriate technologies.
- Developing resilience and initiative when creating complex digital content through established and emerging production management techniques and problem-solving strategies.
- Different ways of working effectively; in flexible, creative, and independent ways, showing self-discipline, self-direction, critical self-awareness, and reflexivity when working both independently and in teams.
- High level leadership and management skills, through problem solving when creating digital content.
A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree, or an appropriate equivalent, i.e. a professional qualification, from a recognised British or overseas institution, in a related subject. Non-standard applicants with at least three years' industry experience are also welcome to apply. Applicants who do not fully satisfy the general criteria will be considered if they are able to demonstrate that they are capable of successfully undertaking and completing the programme at the required standard. Eligibility will be determined by means of an interview.
English language requirements
Applicants who have been taught and assessed in languages other than English should have an English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Nottingham Trent University
50 Shakespeare Street
Clearing contact detailsOnline Enquiry Form
Our Clearing Hotline is opening hours are: Monday to Thursday 0930-1630; Friday 0930-1600 From 17 August we have extended opening hours: Thursday 17 August 0800 - 1900 Friday 18 August 0800 - 1900 Saturday 19 August 0900 - 1700 Sunday 20 August 1000 - 1400 Monday 21 August - Friday 25 August 0900-1700
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Applicant Enquiries Team
+44(0)115 848 4200
+44 (0) 115 848 4200