Develop insights into the latest techniques of marketing communications research and practice. You'll be equipped with key knowledge and skills allowing you to meet the ever-changing industry challenges whilst influencing ethical and sustainable marketing. Why study MA Marketing Communications at BU?
- Develop, implement and critically evaluate marketing communications strategies, from both a theoretical and practical perspective
- Discover new and emerging forms of marketing communications such as branded content, branded entertainment and digital storytelling
- Develop insights into the latest techniques of marketing communications research and practice
- Benefit from strong industry connections with relevant professional bodies in the UK
- Gain professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway with exemptions once you’ve completed your course
- Graduate with the skills to pursue a successful career in advertising, marketing, public relations, branding or any other marketing communications-related field.
Marketing Communications; Consumer Insights; Digital Media Strategies; Brands & Branding; Research in Action; Corporate Communications; Final Project
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2, or equivalent, in a required subject. If English is not your first language you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£10000||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
From Tuesday 4 July: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30. Thursday 17 August: Lines are open 07:00-20:00. Friday 18 August: Lines are open 08:00-18:00. Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August: Lines are open 10:00-15:00. From Monday 21 August: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30.