- Join our top 10 course in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2019)
- Learn to link theory and policy with practice, making you more attractive to employers
- Gain real insight and learning from experienced tutors and highly-respected practitioners
- Pursue a rewarding career path where you can make an real impact
- Childhood Studies and Youth Studies achieved 93% overall satisfaction as rated by final-year undergraduate students in the 2019 National Student Survey
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We accept a wide range of non-UK qualifications and use UK NARIC (National Recognition Information Centre) guidelines to confirm their equivalence.
Applicants are usually required to hold a minimum of 1 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 1 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.