A conversion course that will enable you to change subject or career direction to become a responsible and successful project manager that is able to make a significant contribution within any project environment. Why study MSc Organisational Project Management at BU?
- This course will develop your critical awareness of project management approaches and change management in a global business environment, as well as within wider society
- You’ll also develop your personal leadership skills in order to be a successful and responsible manager
- You will be encouraged to participate in contemporary management debates whilst gaining a wider understanding of management functions and how they are related
- You will have the option to complete a research project or a consultancy project
- With an optional 30-week work placement and an expert teaching team to support you, you’ll be well prepared for work when you graduate.
Core units: Project Management in Practice; Projects in Society; Project Management and Change; Accounting & Financial Management; Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Design; Leadership Essentials
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9500||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9500||Year 1|