University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Wish to pursue a career in domestic and global organisations or the not-for-profit sector? Well, we’ve designed you a course - in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – so you can gain all the core academic and practical skills you’ll need to adapt and succeed in the globally changing business landscape. Why Choose University of Cumbria We’ll provide you with a firm grasp of operations management, economics and business management, while enabling you to develop core skills in problem solving, decision making, team working and communications. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business management - you’ll be doing it, thanks to our innovative teaching. From leading a lecture to turning the classroom into an office, you’ll get every opportunity to become the confident and effective manager that employers demand in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Use the latest technology and packages you need in the real business world
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work - informed by academic theory and current thinking – to present to a future employer
- Great tutor support and we get to know you because our class sizes are small
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors are involved in international research, keeping your learning right up-to-date
- Study in a professional environment in our dedicated Business School on our friendly Lancaster campus
- Tailor make your own courses to fit your future career path
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
- Opportunity to study abroad
- Access to new and modern social and study spaces, technology and facilities
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 - 112 points|
|A level||CCC - BBC|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MMM - DMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||D: 15 credits M: 30 credits||Must pass all 60 credits, 45 at level 3|
|Scottish Higher||BBCC - ABBB|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|