Make a difference and join a course created with industry and professional bodies, where you’ll learn to manage a range of departments and develop the skill set needed to stand out. Course Overview You will study management from a range of perspectives and address the big issues facing modern business. Industry-active tutors and resources will ensure learning stays current. You’ll become business-ready through access to the latest technology. Classroom activities, including leading lectures and mock office environments, will build managerial confidence. Our employer network will provide a strong practical insight, while challenge and creativity will develop your problem-solving, decision-making and team-working skills. On this course you will...
- Develop the skills to bring change to organisations.
- Learn how to meet the diverse needs of employees.
- Learn how to shape an organisational vision.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
- Develop confidence to lead others.
- Managing People and Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour
- Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainability in Practice
- Human Resource Management, Theory and Practice
- Services Marketing
- Managing Operations
- International Economics
- Strategic Analysis
- Business Psychology
- Global Business
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Business Research and Analysis (optional module)
- Independent Project (optional module)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional module)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Cumbria
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
University of Cumbria
0845 606 1144