Are you enthusiastic about making a difference in the world of business? This is the ideal course for you. We will provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and lead organisations in a competitive business environment. You will cover many of the fascinating intricacies of business, including accounting, finance and marketing. You will complete this programme with all of the tools to make strategic decisions, solve complex problems and lead teams towards organisational goals. Discover your potential and drive success! Course Overview You will study business management from a range of perspectives and address the big issues facing modern business. Industry-active tutors and resources will ensure learning stays current. Our business degree will enable you to become business-ready through access to the latest technology. Classroom activities, including leading lectures and mock office environments, will build managerial confidence. Our employer network will provide a strong practical insight, while challenge and creativity will develop your problem-solving, decision-making and team-working skills. Get ready to delve into the wonderful world of business. On this course you will...
- Discover global perspective: businesses continue to expand globally, a business degree provides students with a global perspective on business practices and strategies. Graduates can navigate cultural differences and work effectively in diverse teams
- Develop entrepreneurial skills: The business management program will teach you about entrepreneurship and innovation, equipping graduates with the skills and knowledge to start and run their own businesses.
- Gain leadership skills: You will be given the tools to take on leadership roles in organisations. You will learn how to inspire and motivate teams, delegate tasks, and make strategic decisions for the benefit of the business and the team.
- Develop career path: This degree will lead to endless career opportunities, from promotions to executive positions. Graduates can apply their knowledge and skills to a range of industries and sectors, or even build their own brand.
- Have many networking opportunities: You will be gifted opportunities to connect with industry professionals, alumni, and fellow students. These connections can lead to internships, job offers, and business partnerships in the future.
- Understanding Self and Others
- Exploring Business Contexts
- Measuring What Matters
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Leading Teams and Managing Others
- Human Resource Management, Theory and Practice
- Environmental, Social and Governance Issues in Organisations
- Applying Strategic Analysis
- Services Marketing and Customer Experience
- Managing Operations
- International Human Relations Management
- Digital Communications and Content Marketing
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Career Management
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Capstone Project
- Business Psychology
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|