Develop expertise in marketing and advertising and gain an understanding of business and PR by exploring the fashion journey, from design to production, display and promotion. Discover how marketing can have a major impact on the popularity and reputation of fashion brands the world over, from high-street labels to those dominating the catwalks of London, Paris and New York. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Learn to predict and identify trends, and understand why these trends are important to the industry
- Discover the techniques behind ensuring your brand gets the attention of influential bloggers and how to get your clothing into the headlines
- Study fashion history and the effect of political changes and social movements on fashion
- Have the opportunity to impress the public and industry by exhibiting your work at the end of your final year
- 97.1% of BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing graduates in work or further study 15 months after graduation*
- Opportunity to take a ‘sandwich’ year – a year of paid employment in industry which will build your skills and experience
- Close links with design and creative businesses
- Tutors with extensive professional experience and networks
- Study within one of the largest university arts communities in the north, with 3000 students spread across over 40 courses
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Visual Communication for Fashion 1
- Fashion Forecasting
- Fashion Brands 1
- Contextual Studies 1
- Customer Orientated Marketing
- Marketing Media for Fashion
- Contextual Studies 2
- Fashion Brands 2
- Fashion Trend Analysis
- Professional Practice*
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|