This is one of several subject combinations available in our BSc (Hons) Computing & IT and a second subject (Q67). With this joint honours degree, you can specialise in an area of computing and IT and combine it with either pure mathematics or applied mathematics, dividing your time equally between subjects. Key features of the course
- Offers a 50:50 split between computing & IT and mathematics
- Option to study pure mathematics or applied mathematics
- Provides a choice of computing & IT topics to focus on
- Accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT
- Registration is expected to open in March 2020 for courses starting from October 2020.
This diploma has two stages, each comprising 120 credits. You’ll start Stage 1, with two 30-credit computing & IT modules followed by two 30-credit mathematics modules. In Stage 2, you’ll study 60 credits in a specific area of computing & IT and complete your diploma with a 60-credit module in either applied mathematics or pure mathematics.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There are no qualification requirements for this course.
There are no formal entry requirements to study this qualification.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£4128||Whole course|