London College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
As the international hospitality industry draws upon a variety of vocational, analytical and management skills, it is essential that the subject develops a balance between these various skills. You are expected to develop critical analytic skills and formulate strategies that make the best use of available resources. You will develop transferable skills through a variety of real world learning activities and module assessments. You will be taught using demonstrations, lectures and tutorial, developing skills such as brand awareness, recognition and understanding your market. This course offers you:
- the knowledge and skills you'll need for a successful career in the hospitality industry
- the access to membership of the Educational Membership Scheme of the Institute of Hospitality, giving you great opportunities to network and make industry contacts.
- all the extra benefits from getting recognised industry membership from the Institute of Hospitality.
- tutors with industry experience within different areas
- the chance to continue studying and gain a master’s degree.
Contemporary Issues; Managing Cultural Issues in Hospitality; Strategic Management; International Resort Management; Independent Study (Double Module).
You will be assessed on your coursework, including your reports, essays, presentations and skills assessments. You will not have to take any exams.
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from Tier 4 international students. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management or other hospitality/business/management related major OR Foundation Degree in Hospitality Management or other hospitality/business/management related major
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding