Why this course?
- Roehampton has an international reputation as an excellent centre for educational and psychological training.
- At least 50% of your teaching will be in seminars or workshops, giving you tailored teaching and contact time with your lecturers.
- Silver in the 2023 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
- Applying psychological principles to educational practices, to benefit the way we teach and support children.
- Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills, so you can work with students, educators, and stakeholders.
- Strong research and data analytics skills for evidence-based decision-making in education settings.
Example modules: Understanding Human Behaviour Education Placement – take an educational placement in year two, as a credited module. Autism and Other Neurodevelopmental Conditions For a full list of modules, please visit the course page on our website.
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with a minimum of 5.5 in each band|
|TOEFL (iBT)||80||with the following minimum scores: Reading: 18 Writing: 17 Listening: 17 Speaking: 20|
|PTE Academic||59||with no less than 59 in any band|
|Cambridge English Advanced||C||grade C in tests prior to 2015 with no less than 'weak' in any band|
We may accept other high school English qualifications if you are applying for an undergraduate degree. Please contact us at [email protected] to clarify.
English Language requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|