University Centre Sparsholt has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
WHY CHOOSE THIS DEGREE?
- Join an established provider with excellent reputation and industry links
- Learn from a fully operational commercial farm demonstrating best practice in agricultural husbandry
- Enjoy the opportunity to specialise in one of three pathways
- Apply essential science, industry and academic skills to the agricultural industry
- Designed to meet industry needs for strong agri-tech skills
- Benefit from work placements in both years
- Gain a strong grounding in year one and specialise in year 2 with optional modules
YEAR 1 • Dissertation • Landscape Ecology and Geographic Information Systems • Sustainable Resource Management • Project and Site Management • Global Biodiversity • Professional Industrial Development • Further Statistics
Final and in-session assessments feature in this programme, allowing you to develop research and study skills as well as technical and expert knowledge. Assessments include completion of a research dissertation, written assignments, presentations, project reports, practical based and online portfolios and examinations.
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||Not accepted|
|A level||Not accepted|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||Not accepted|
|Access to HE Diploma||Not accepted|
|Scottish Higher||Not accepted|
Applicants must have completed either a DipHE, FdSc or HND in a relevant subject area
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9800*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.