This course provides a ‘boutique’ educational experience that stimulates and nurtures individual creative talent and innovation. The course aims to equip students with a range of intellectual, analytical, practical and entrepreneurial skills in preparation for a career in the global fashion industry. Key features
- Student collections have won several awards
- Employment-focused course
- Purpose-built studios for fashion design and textile print
- Dedicated Flexible Learning Area, including fashion publications, future trend resources, Apple Macs and CAD for fashion
- Students show their final work at internal and external shows
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from students requiring a Student visa. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Northbrook MET West Durrington Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Individual offer conditions will vary. Normally a relevant A Level or Level 3 Extended Diploma. Industry experience may be taken into account.
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8390||Year 1|