This final year direct entry programme aims to develop a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the international business environment, business strategy and the key functions of business organisations. Rated ‘excellent’ by Eduniversal and ranked 18th best in the country for ‘Business, Management and Marketing’ in the 2019 Guardian University Guide, Coventry has been educating business professionals for over 100 years. Through core modules, we focus on building essential management skills in international logistics, human resource management; international trade management; global markets and entry strategies; marketing in an international perspective to mention but a few. You will have the opportunity to engage with real business issues from highly innovative companies ranging from SMEs to large multinational corporations, through the whole course. A multicultural learning experience is guaranteed, you’ll be studying alongside staff and students from a range of over 30 nationalities. You’ll be taught by experienced staff, who have worked as directors and consultants for many large multinational companies not only in the United Kingdom but also abroad. Key Course Benefits
- Guest speakers programme has also drawn in prominent speakers from the field of international business in recent times to share their knowledge and experiences with students.
- 85% of the School’s ‘Business and Management’ research was recognised internationally in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), of which 13% received the highest ‘world-leading’ classification.
- Field trips to multinational organisations within a range of sectors and industries. Recent visits have included a visit to Jaguar Land Rover and Manchester United in the UK as well as visits to New York in the United States; Berlin, Germany; Paris, France among others (additional costs may apply).
- Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) this course gives you the option of registering and gaining a Level 5 Certificate, which can enhance your employability skills (registration fees apply).
The International Business BA course of study typically covers the following study themes:
- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Advanced level topics related to theory and practice in a business environment
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Management Institute
- Project Management, Association for
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Successful completion of 2 years appropriate academic study in Higher Education. All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course. If you are successful in receiving an offer, you will be invited to an Applicant Visit Day to discover more about the course and studying at Coventry University.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact details
Recruitment and Admissions Office
Thursday 18 August 08:00-20:00, Friday 19 August 08:00-18:00, Saturday 20 August 10:00-16:00, Sunday 21 August 10:00-16:00, Monday 22 August onwards (weekdays only) 08:00-18:30
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
European and International Admissions Office
+44 024 7765 2152
UK Admissions Office
024 7765 2222