Study a specific science or pick and choose from different scientific disciplines. Many challenges facing society today involve an interdisciplinary approach; this degree lets you explore a range of sciences. Start with a wide-ranging introduction to topical areas of modern science, giving you a good grounding in each branch. Then, continue with a broad-based approach or focus on a single area of science. Our OpenSTEM Labs allow you to do practical work online. At the same time, some modules offer optional hands-on laboratory work and fieldwork. Key features of the course
- Accredited by the Society for Natural Sciences (SNS).
- Study an interdisciplinary, broad-based route and pick modules across the science curriculum.
- Or pick a specialist route and focus on one of six branches of science.
- Develop investigative and laboratory skills using our award-winning OpenSTEM Labs.
- Practice hands-on laboratory work and fieldwork (with online options).
This degree has three stages, each comprising 120 credits. You’ll start Stage 1 with a 60-credit introductory science module. What you’ll study for the remaining 60 credits in Stage 1 will depend on the route you decide to take. In Stages 2 and 3 you'll have the opportunity to specialise; the modules you’ll get to choose from will also be determined by the route you decide to take.
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There are no qualification requirements for this course.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£20772||Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||£6624||Whole course|
|Republic of Ireland||£19944||Whole course|