Work towards a career engaging with the wider medical community on core issues related to medicines. Here at King’s, you’ll have access to some of the world’s top minds in pharmaceutical medicine to help you understand the development, commercialisation and regulation of medicines and how to engage with healthcare professionals and support their education. You’ll study alongside current industry employees and learn directly from leading industry figures. Learning medical affairs in this exclusive format will put you in an excellent position for a rewarding career in this sector of growing importance within the pharmaceutical industry. Currently, the number of vacancies is rising 15% a year. Key Benefits
- Quality education designed to fit the needs of industry and delivered by leading academics and practising industry expert
- The only course of its kind – gain an edge over other applicants in this growing field
- King’s is renowned for pharmacy and pharmacology, ranked 13th in the world (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020)
- Study core modules alongside students from MSc courses in Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development Science – it’s even possible to transfer if another course suits you better
- We’re a PharmaTrain accredited centre of excellence, offering state-of-the-art training in medical affairs and course credits that transfer internationally
- Study full time or part time to suit your lifestyle, whether you’re a recent graduate or have already started your career.
A Bachelor’s science degree with 2:1 honours is normally required. Applicants with a 2:2 (or overseas equivalent) will be considered where they offer significant work experience in a related field.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course