From understanding the complexity of biological processes and human impact on our environments, to developing the theoretical tools and professional skills required to solve real-world problems, our combined honours Biology and Computer Science BSc will prepare you for a successful career in a variety of sectors. Why choose this course?
- 5th for student satisfaction in England for Biology (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Professional accreditation pathway in Biology is available
- Develop your practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories and David Attenborough Laboratories
- Our 600-acre campus offers a fantastic natural environment to perform fieldwork and complete research projects
- All necessary mathematics knowledge is provided within relevant modules
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course