Blend your creative expertise and critical thinking to pursue a career in the sciences and arts with our Music Production and Psychology BSc. You will develop advanced skills and technical knowledge required for a career in specialist industries such as TV, radio and film. You will benefit from research informed teaching and explore why humans behave the way they do as well as gain experience in live, studio environments. You will develop an array of skills throughout this programme, in research, communication and problem-solving; applicable to a variety of careers. Why choose this course?
- On demand access to sophisticated music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society, subject to passing your final year project and achieving a minimum 2:2 degree award
- Benefit from studying within Keele's £34m state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories
- Broad range of career options and highly transferable graduate employability skills
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsHave your results? If so, enquire now.
From Wednesday 5 July: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (weekdays only) Thursday 17 August: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm Friday 18 August: 8.30 am - 6.00 pm Saturday 19 August: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm Sunday 20 August: 10.00 am - 1.00 pm From Monday 21 August: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm ( weekdays only)