Blend your creative expertise and critical thinking to pursue a career in the sciences and arts with our Music Production and Psychology BSc. You will develop advanced skills and technical knowledge required for a career in specialist industries such as TV, radio and film. You will benefit from research informed teaching and explore why humans behave the way they do as well as gain experience in live, studio environments. You will develop an array of skills throughout this programme, in research, communication and problem-solving; applicable to a variety of careers. Why choose this course?
- Benefit from our Apple MacBook Loan Scheme
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society, subject to passing your final year project and achieving a minimum 2:2 degree award
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Broad range of career options and highly transferable graduate employability skills
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course