Why study BA (Hons) International Tourism & Business Management (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- Combine the study of tourism and business to broaden your experitse and skills in both areas at one of the top 20 universities in the world for hospitality and leisure management (QS University Rankings 2022)
- Learn about the tourism business from leading industry speakers and events, 'live' scenarios and visits in the local area
- Live and study in a location famous for it's popular tourist landscape with many hotels and restaurants
- Develop invaluable business skills such as teamworking, communication and problem-solving skills. Plus, gain an awareness of responsible business practice, digital competencies and cultural intelligence to enable you to work in an increasingly globalised workplace
- Experience working for 30 weeks in a real-world environment, at home or abroad, ensuring you build a network of professional contacts and enhance your employability
- Take the opportunity to study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Fundamentals of Business & Management, Academic & Professional Practice and Fusion Business Project.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course