With a focus on technology and innovation, our Accounting & Finance BSc will prepare you for the finance challenges of the future. This course is designed for the finance professional of tomorrow. Technology is coming to the forefront of the industry and we will equip you with the skills you need to succeed in an ever-changing financial landscape. Key benefits
- King's College London are part of the 'Partners in Learning' programme with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Explore cutting edge developments in AI and analytics alongside core financial disciplines such as corporate finance, management accounting, taxation, and risk management.
- With London's square mile right on our doorstep, students will have access to a central hub of finance and commerce.
- Discover other areas to enhance your understanding of accounting and finance, such as business law, economics and organisation & society.
- Focus across both the theoretical principles of accounting and finance and more rigourous practical skills designed to give graduates a strong platform from which to access their chosen career.
- In the first year you’ll avoid the fatigue of eleven week modules with our unique, shorter eight week modules, topped and tailed with immersive one-week modules designed to help you consolidate and reflect on your learning across the entire term.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Required subjects: Mathematics Preferred subjects: None
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill|
|PTE Academic||69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill|
|TOEFL (iBT)||100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills|
|Cambridge English Advanced||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Cambridge English Proficiency||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Trinity ISE||Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill|
|Institution's Own Test||Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7|
We also accept a number of English language tests taken as part of school-level qualifications. For more details, please see our website. Please note that the course requirements are under Band B.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|