Our BA in Politics and Economics explores contemporary developments in both the political sphere and the economy. It asks fundamental questions about how politics shapes the economy and how the economy shapes politics. You will delve into discussions of how society allocates resources, policy and power, to understand the world around us. You will develop your subject knowledge and analytical skills through the investigation of political systems and decision making across national and international organisations. Throughout this programme, you will apply your learning and knowledge, allowing you to demonstrate effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills; equipping you for a variety of roles and careers. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 300 for Social Sciences (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2022)
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at one of our partner universities across the globe
- Opportunity to undertake an entrepreneurship year and gain transferable skills
- Access to industry-leading software such as Bloomberg and STATA
- Interest rates
- Exchange rates
- Wage rate
- Stock markets
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information