- Planning to build on your foundation degree or HND in engineering and move into a role with more responsibility and better prospects? This is the course for you.
- Gain the knowledge you’ll need to use technological principles to solve engineering problems.
- Generate innovative solutions to challenging issues in fields like maintenance, precision technologies, machine diagnostics, engineering management, and technology specification.
- You’ll reflect on the applied processes that underpin engineering practice. You’ll learn to evaluate the social, environmental and financial consequences of your actions as an engineer.
- You’ll have access to arguably one of the best undergraduate laboratories in the country with specialist computing facilities.
- Our course is delivered by staff from the School of Engineering who are active in both research and knowledge transfer.
- Benefit from the latest high-quality equipment available in our new £35m Engineering Innovation Centre.
Year 1: Compulsory modules; Manufacturing Technologies and Sustainable Manufacturing, , Mechanical Systems Reliability, Material, Tribotechnology and Surface Engineering, Project. Optional modules - choose one; Project Management OR Maintenance Management. Optional modules - choose one; Engineering Simulation OR Fundamental of Engineering.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Mechanical Engineering Foundation Degree or Dip HE.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (to have been taken within the 2 years prior to the course commencement date)|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page