Gain the core knowledge, skills and professional values to undertake and enhance your practice as an educator in Higher Education. Why study PG Cert Education Practice at BU?
- Develop your initial and continuing professional development as a critical reflective practitioner who is prepared to fully engage with the changing HE environment
- Engage in the variety of learning, teaching and assessment practices that support and underpin your learning
- Engage with educational scholarship integrated with your research and/or professional activities
- Develop discipline-specific strategies for teaching and learning, which are informed by questions about how and why you might approach things in particular ways
- Upon graduating you’ll be enabled to foster effective and dynamic approaches to teaching and learning through creativity, innovation and continuous reflective development.
Principles of Learning & Teaching in Higher Education; The Contexts of Higher Education Practice; Developing & Reflecting on Higher Education Practice
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Higher Education Academy
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:1 in any subject. Applicants should be teaching in a practice or academic setting. If English is not your first language, you'll need IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course