Gain a solid grounding in the key themes that underpin contemporary computer science to explore digital forensics at an advanced level. Our BSc will equip you with the techniques and processes to recover, trace and capture materials found in digital devices to help businesses tackle cybercrime. Why choose this course?
- Gain recognition of your specialism in Digital Forensics named in your degree title
- Acquire first-hand experience in industry with our Placement Year option
- All necessary mathematics knowledge and Forensic techniques are provided within relevant modules
- Access a wide range of equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
- Our teaching is at the leading edge of the discipline and informed by subject research, industry trends and market requirements
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course