Develop an advanced clinical practitioner skillset. You’ll be able to meet the needs of the growing number of people who live with complex and long-term conditions. As part of this course you’ll:
- Follow the NHS four-pillar framework for advanced clinical practitioners: clinical practice, leadership and management, education, and research
- Develop the advanced health assessment skills and professional expertise you’ll need to work as an autonomous practitioner
- Apply your expert knowledge, complex decision-making skills and clinical reasoning in your clinical setting
- Be client-centred and clinically focused in your work
- Gain the essential skills you’ll need to work in acute, primary or secondary care settings, or in any organisation where you’ll need advanced diagnostic skills.
- Clinical reasoning
- Team working
- Time management.
- Professionally accredited course
- Specialist facilities
- Based on NHS four-pillar framework for advanced clinical practitioners
- Access to guest speakers and visiting professionals.
Advanced health assessment: core systems; advanced health assessment: supplementary systems; professional development advancing practice; understanding and evaluating evidence; non-medical prescribing; dissertation.
Registered health care professional normally with a minimum of 5 years' experience; working or are required to work in an advancing practice role. Applicants whose 1st language is not English require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Leeds Beckett University
Clearing contact details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0113 812 3113