Develop an advanced clinical practitioner skillset. You’ll be able to meet the needs of the growing number of people who live with complex and long-term conditions. As part of this course you’ll:
- Follow the NHS four-pillar framework for advanced clinical practitioners: clinical practice, leadership and management, education, and research
- Develop the advanced health assessment skills and professional expertise you’ll need to work as an autonomous practitioner
- Apply your expert knowledge, complex decision-making skills and clinical reasoning in your clinical setting
- Be client-centred and clinically focused in your work
- Gain the essential skills you’ll need to work in acute, primary or secondary care settings, or in any organisation where you’ll need advanced diagnostic skills.
- Clinical reasoning
- Team working
- Time management.
- Professionally accredited course
- Specialist facilities
- Based on NHS four-pillar framework for advanced clinical practitioners
- Access to guest speakers and visiting professionals.
Advanced health assessment: core systems; advanced health assessment: supplementary systems; professional development advancing practice; understanding and evaluating evidence; non-medical prescribing; dissertation.
Registered health care professional normally with a minimum of 5 years' experience; working or are required to work in an advancing practice role. Applicants whose 1st language is not English require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course