University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This four year Integrated Masters in Cricket Coaching and Management is the only course of its type in the UK. Our innovative combination of cricket coaching, management and development will equip you with operational, strategic and project management expertise to enable you to take a dynamic approach to leading innovation and change within the sector. The course is supported by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), Worcestershire County Cricket Club and County Cricket Boards including Gloucestershire & Worcestershire. - providing opportunities for work experience and placements. The degree will enhance your employment prospects through both vocationally recognised cricket coaching qualifications and relevant cricket coaching opportunities, both domestically and overseas. Key features
- Practical activities with theoretical concepts frequently applied to practical working environments
- An academic course that embraces the cricket season and has been developed in consultation with a range of cricket industry experts.
- Two placement opportunities in year 3 and 4 of the course (domestic and/or international)
- 4 years focused on cricket coaching, management & development leading to a Masters qualification
- Expert staff in the areas of coaching and sport management
- Opportunities to engage in the ECB Coach Education Pathway and to obtain Cricket Tutoring Qualifications
- Applied cricket experiences throughout the degree including performance analysis in Cricket
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
English language requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of successful achievement of IELTS at 6.5 (not less than 6.0 in any section) prior to commencement of the course.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page