University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
It’s imperative for businesses to effectively recruit, retain and motivate their employees to succeed in a competitive, global economy. So, we’ve designed you a course - in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – so you can specialise in the human dimension of business and management. And, our strong links with regional businesses, national and international partnerships will boost your Sandwich year placement prospects and help you to gain good work experience. Why Choose University of Cumbria We’ll provide you with a firm grasp of the disciplines in Human Resource Management and you’ll gain understanding of HR systems and their impact upon organisations and people in the context of current business landscapes. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business management and human resources- you’ll be doing it in practical and interactive sessions to enhance your skills that employers demand in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally boost your placement and employment prospects
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- Use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment of our dedicated Business School
- Tailor-make your own courses to fit your future career path
- Access to new and modern social and study spaces, technologies and facilities
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 - 112 points|
|A level||CCC - BBC|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MMM - DMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||D: 15 credits M: 30 credits||Must pass all 60 credits, 45 at level 3|
|Scottish Higher||BBCC - ABBB|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|