Law is a fast-changing and increasingly complex area impacting on most aspects of professional, commercial and regulatory work. You also don’t need a legal background to study our LLM Law.
- This programme is also available as an online distance learning course, which provides high-quality learning and teaching combined with flexible study.
- You’ll find there’s great flexibility ensuring you pursue a programme of study that meets your needs and which could see you making a positive contribution to the wider, global and national legal communities.
- As a postgraduate law student you’ll be able to pitch for a valuable work placement opportunity at our annual cJAM employability event.
- You’ll be based in our School, established for over 40 years and with over 50 academic staff covering all facets of the discipline of law at all study levels.
- You’ll also benefit from tutors with national and international reputations in their specialist fields.
- You will explore various areas of law and have the opportunity to delve into more depth with the dissertation.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree. Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience. A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application. IELTS: Score of at least 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course