Reasons to choose Kingston
- This foundation degree has been accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPC).
- This course offers a good grounding in pharmacy related subjects. Once you successfully complete the course, you’ll be able to join Year 2 of the Pharmacy MPharm course or top-up to a pharmacy-related BSc (Hons).
- Our pharmacy department’s new GP simulation suite and simulated hospital ward with life-like manikins will provide you with the most up-to-date teaching to equip you for your future role as prescribing pharmacists.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
This course is currently being updated in line with the General Pharmaceutical Council's standards for initial education and training for pharmacists to equip you with the future skills required for your pharmacy career.
Teaching includes lectures, workshops/practicals, tutorials, work-specific tasks and assignments, and online learning. Assessment is through assignments, presentations, tests, exams and project reports.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- General Pharmaceutical Council
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding