Keele Philosophy offers an exceptionally broad course with a wide range of modules so you can tailor your degree to your interests and career aspirations. It encompasses analytic and continental traditions and philosophical theories from around the world. You will be taught in a friendly department by Keele Philosophy's internationally regarded researchers, enabling you to develop a broad range of skills and expertise. Why choose this course?
- Discover new ideas, debate big questions with your lecturers and peers, and better appreciate the views of others
- Research-led teaching, providing insight into new and traditional topics, developing your analytical skills
- Tailor your degree programme based on your interests and career aspirations
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in an additional work placement year within your studies
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course