Course Overview Are you a problem-solver with an analytical mind? Learn the quantity surveying role and explore its strong commercial and contractual bias. It’s the financial service of the construction industry. Why study with us
- Our course can be delivered flexibly, including part-time delivery just one day per week, allowing you to study whilst in employment.
- Study and share knowledge with students on the construction project management, facilities management and building surveying degrees.
- Quantity surveyors design and produce tenders and contracts. You’ll learn how to manage this part of the process with an in-depth working knowledge of construction law.
- You’ll be taught by experienced practitioners with extensive industry experience.
- The £35m Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Learn how to use subject-specific software associated with quantity surveying and prepare you for a smooth transition into the workplace.
- This course has been accredited by the CIOB, the globally recognised professional body for construction and leadership. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This course has been accredited by the RICS, the globally recognised professional body which promotes the highest international standards in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This BSc course has been accredited as meeting the knowledge requirements of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES). The CICES is an international qualifying body dedicated to the regulation, education and training of surveyors working within civil engineering.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Surveyors, Royal Institution of
- Chartered Institute of Building
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|