- Want to work in the growing health and social care sector? Our work-based Health and Social Care Foundation Degree is a great option and a stepping stone to other studies too.
- Our teaching team is made up of academics and practitioners from a range of health and social care specialties who are passionate about students achieving their maximum potential - so you’ll get lots of support to reach your goals.
- You’ll develop academic writing, research and presentation skills needed for degree level study. And you’ll gain important insights into health professional careers in a supportive and engaging learning environment.
- This course can lead to studying Social Work, Community and Social Care, Nursing, Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Operating Department Practice and Sports Therapy.
- You will have the opportunity for international travel and work experience, including volunteering experience in countries such as Zambia and Kenya.
- Nursing at the University is 1st in the North West for teaching quality, learning opportunities, assessment and feedback - National Student Survey (NSS) 2019.
- The aim of the course is to produce a practice-ready workforce so we make sure it meets the standards set by the Knowledge Skills Framework (KSF), NHS Knowledge and Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education frameworks.
- As part of the course you will have the opportunity to hear about the experiences of service users, carers, patients and public members via our community engagement and service user support groups (Comensus).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
English Language Requirements for International and EU Applicants; IELTS Score of 7.0 with no component mark less than 7.0 taken within the two years prior to the course start date
Additional entry requirements
A Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland) is required for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£6500||Year 1|