Marketing has changed with the arrival of the digital era. Today, any business can operate on an international scale via different online channels. With so much competition, connecting with customers has never been more important. This industry-accredited masters offers you the chance to explore the latest thinking and techniques in this rapidly changing field. You'll look at both traditional and digital marketing principles and strategies, as you develop an in-depth understanding of the marketing role in organisations of all shapes and sizes. You’ll also examine the issues and opportunities in marketing, strategy and consumer behaviour. Theory into practice Our staff are a mix of practising and research-active professionals. So they bring the real world of marketing into the classroom, ensuring your learning is always industry-relevant. You'll also build professional workplace skills through live projects with local businesses. Working on live client briefs and the opportunity to participate in internships will see you put theory into practice. You’ll be building a portfolio while you study, ready to apply for jobs as soon as you graduate. Marketing in context You’ll discuss marketing in the context of contemporary business issues whilst developing your knowledge of international branding and digital media. Whether you’re already working in marketing or you’re looking to move into the sector, it’s an opportunity to develop the expertise you’ll need to succeed. Features and Benefits
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – this course is CIM accredited and allows you to work towards a CIM qualification.
- Internationally recognised – our Business School is named in the QS World University Rankings 2022 for Masters in Marketing. We achieved this position through demonstrating a level of excellence in employability, thought leadership and diversity.
- Triple accredited – our Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Creative and digital hub – Manchester has one of the UK’s biggest creative and digital sectors. You’ll find inspiration everywhere, as well as plenty of employers when you graduate.
- Beyond the classroom – with our live client brief unit and the chance to make an internship as part of your course, you can work with real clients on real projects, showcase your skills and add to your CV or portfolio.
- Learn from experts – our lecturers have years of industry experience. Their knowledge is supported by guest lectures from some of the industry’s leading figures.
- Grow your network – use our extensive industry links to develop your own professional network. Internships, live client projects and guest lectures all present networking opportunities.
- Digital focus – this course provides an introduction to digital marketing, to prepare you for today's marketing industry.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
Please see our website for information on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 6969