This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School. Fewer than 5% of Business Schools worldwide are accredited by the AACSB, and this accolade recognises our focus on excellence in all areas of learning, teaching, assessment, and the student experience. Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (Finance) (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- You’ll develop a good understanding of the economic, qualitative and quantitative techniques and ideas used to analyse and solve business problems in a global marketplace
- You can study abroad in year two at one of BU’s international partner institutions in Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey or the United States
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation - 90% of graduates said staff are good at explaining things
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating (National Student Survey 2019/20).
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Fundamentals of Business & Management, Academic & Professional Practice and Fusion Business Project. As part of the degree, you will study a range of subject areas including management competencies, accounting; organisational behaviour & responsible management, marketing, economics, recruiting, selecting & training and strategic management. In your final year the two specialist Finance units will enable you to develop critical knowledge, understanding and skills in the areas of domestic and international economic analysis, preparing you for your future career or further studies.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course