Blending the creative and analytical aspects of marketing theory and practice, our professionally-focused degree will equip you with the knowledge, skills and techniques to succeed in marketing. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), successful completion of this course provides maximum exemption towards its professional qualifications. Why choose this course?
- Professionally accredited by the CIM
- Taught by leading experts in marketing, branding and strategic management, whose specialist knowledge spans topics such as consumer behaviour, culture, branding and nostalgia marketing
- Unique opportunity to study and interact with entrepreneurs and business owners based in the Smart Innovation Hub, the first to be located directly in a Business School
- Expand your professional network at the university’s Grand Challenges lecture series, where key speakers provide fresh perspectives on the political, ethical and intellectual problems we face as a world today
- Accredited prior learning (APL) provides maximum exemptions towards CIM qualifications – with just one module required for the Certificates in Professional Marketing or Professional Digital Marketing and two modules to receive the Diplomas
For information regarding modules for this course, please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
This degree is designed for those individuals with at least a second class honours degree (2:2) or overseas equivalent qualification in any subject in order to apply to study this programme. If you have appropriate professional qualifications or relevant work experience you may also be considered. Applicants will need to provide 1 academic reference. The English Language entry requirement for International students is IELTS 6.5. The University also accepts a range of internationally recognised English tests. If you do not meet the English language requirements, the University offers a range of English language preparation programmes. During your degree programme you can study additional English language courses. This means you can continue to improve your English language skills and gain a higher level of English.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course