Overview Prepare to move into a career in business human resource management and development, recruitment & selection, or general management. Our Human Resources degree gives you access to regular coaching, as well as our network of specialist academic staff and business leaders. You'll also be able to become an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Chartered Management Institute (CMI). You'll gain subject expertise in human resource (HR) management, alongside a grounding in contemporary business issues (such as change management, talent development, globalisation, workforce diversity, the gig economy and ethical leadership). You'll be able to demonstrate your business knowledge and management skills through active experience, such as applied projects, placements, internships and study abroad. This active experience will show that you are a capable, people-oriented and commercially-focused graduate with a broad range of skills that are valued by employers. Key features
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- Engage in the latest thinking through a research project supported by a member of our Careers and Leadership Development Research Group.
- Work with HR specialists and academics who have extensive experience in management and consultancy.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and coaching.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mindset through options to work and study abroad.
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page