Combine skills in science and research to explore the fascinating complexity of the human brain. From gaining insight into how the brain controls our body to neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and new therapy development, our Neuroscience BSc will provide you with the skillset required to enter a variety of careers and contribute to the advancement of global health. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Biology
- Top 20 in the UK for Neuroscience (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Gain practical experience of human neural anatomy in Keele Medical School's Anatomy Suite
- Develop core practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL)
- Enhance your employability with an industrial placement or year studying abroad
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course